Colorado Public Radio is seeking a full time Broadcast/IT Engineer to join its Engineering team.
The Broadcast / IT Engineer will assist the engineering department in keeping the CPR broadcast network, audio network, and IP network in good shape. Support functions including remote monitoring and troubleshooting to ensuring all network systems are as reliable and technically effective as possible. Work with the VP Engineering, Director of RF Engineering, and Broadcast Network Engineer to maintain all broadcast production and distribution systems.
- Maintain, design and install broadcast equipment.
- Maintain, design and install broadcast transmission systems and sites.
- Maintain, design and install monitoring and remote control systems.
- Work closely with the Engineering department to accomplish organizational strategic goals and FCC compliance.
- Keep current with the state of the art for computer, computer networks, software, broadcast, RF, production and distribution systems and equipment.