Colorado Public Radio has a brand new opportunity on the Western Slope for an experienced Broadcast / IT Engineer. Based out of our Main Street facility in downtown Grand Junction, the Broadcast / IT Engineer will assist the Engineering department in keeping the CPR broadcast network, audio network and IP network in good shape. This position will be primarily responsible for the broadcast and studio facilities in and around the Grand Junction area.
- Maintain, design and install broadcast equipment.
- Maintain, design and install broadcast transmission systems and sites.
- Maintain, design and install monitoring and remote control systems.
- Assist New Media and Technology department with support and troubleshooting Windows and Linux server equipment.
- Assist production department with studio equipment and training staff on proper use.
- Work closely with the Engineering department to accomplish organizational strategic goals and FCC compliance.