The Communications team is looking for an experienced communications professional to join Colorado Public Radio as a Communications Coordinator. The Communications Coordinator is part of the Creative Strategy Team, responsible for executing the written elements of CPR’s audience development and engagement efforts and managing the varied day-to-day activities for content development, paid and trade advertising, partnerships and events.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serves as the primary author of all promotional content, including: on-air, website, social media, email, advertising, press releases, publications, collateral, CPR’s intranet and other materials as needed.
- Leads and manages opportunities for cross promotion of CPR’s news and music services, including strategic focus for promotional messaging on CPR’s social media channels
- Ensures consistency in branding and key messaging; maintains brand standards, including organization’s tone, voice and readability across platforms.
- Manages coordination and execution of all engagement initiatives, partnerships and events
- Provides administrative support for the Communications department.