No longer accepting applications.
Colorado Public Radio is welcoming a new President & CEO and has a brand new, exciting opportunity for a seasoned executive administrative professional to join our growing organization as his Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant contributes to the mission of Colorado Public Radio by providing administrative support to the President and CEO of CPR and exceptional service to all constituents who interact with the CEO’s office. The Executive Assistant works independently to contribute to the responsiveness, effectiveness and accessibility of the CEO’s office and related activity.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Maintain electronic calendars including meeting confirmations and reminders. Secure and schedule meeting spaces and technology/equipment as needed.
- Manage administrative activities for the CPR governing board/committees and the Community Advisory Board, including scheduling, logistics and meeting minutes. Gather information and draft presentation materials.
- Assist with and provide hospitality for guests. Arrange catering as needed. Provide concierge level of service to board members, donors and guests. Assist with constituent stewardship and recognition. Contact constituents on behalf of CEO to arrange meetings, luncheons, invitations etc. Attend and assist with special events as needed. Generate RSVPs, reminders and follow up when needed.
- Draft, edit and proofread correspondence for the CEO. Create and maintain frequently used distribution lists.
- Prepare agendas, schedule and keep notes for regular and ad hoc meetings. File and distribute notes, correspondence and minutes. Track projects, due dates and provide reminders for CEO and other staff as applicable.
- Sort and organize items for review daily. Retrieve and process To Do items throughout the day. Maintain files. Liaison with listener and donor services to research and answer questions.
- Make travel arrangements for CEO travel including lodging, transportation, and registrations. Prepare and submit travel documentation and expense reports in accordance with travel policy. Prepare travel folder for CEO with all relevant information, confirmations, meeting materials etc. Monitor and maintain travel budget.
- Assist with employee, board and donor recognition - acknowledging personally important events, accomplishments, etc. Maintain stock of cards and CPR logo items. Use proper procedures to purchase/send flowers and acknowledgements to donors, staff or other constituents.
- Contribute positively as an ad hoc member of the the Senior and Leadership team units.
- Drive personal vehicle for transporting guests, picking up supplies and other organization errands as needed (standard IRS mileage reimbursement applies).
All activities should be conducted with discretion, confidentiality and professionalism.