Colorado Public Radio is expanding and has a brand new, full time opportunity for an experienced HR Specialist to join our HR team in support of the growth, development and engagement of CPR employees.
The HR Specialist will provide support for various HR employee programs including assistance with attracting, hiring and retaining the best employees as we strive to be the employer of choice in Colorado and in public media.
- Helps develop and update job descriptions
- Prepares recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate locations
- Assists with screening candidates’ application materials and scheduling candidates for onsite interviews
- Assists with the coordination of onboarding activities and scheduling
- Keeps track of the requirements needed for recruiting reports
- Reviews and verifies HR data for entry into the HRIS system