Colorado Public Radio is seeking an experienced fundraising professional to join its expanding Member Services team as a Member Relationship Specialist. The Member Relationship Specialist is responsible for identifying, cultivating and stewarding CPR’s mid-level members and prospects. The Specialist collaborates with Membership and Leadership Giving teams to research, analyze, strengthen retention and increase giving from identified segments. In addition to solicitation and recapture of mid-level support, the Specialist creates and executes programs to personally recognize, reward and demonstrate the value of contributing at the Network Partner level ($1,200-$4,999). In collaboration with Membership Managers, the Specialist will assist in the creation of tactics and strategies to engage and steward members through the giving continuum.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Create and execute strategies to strengthen and grow mid-level giving in collaboration with the Direct Response Fundraising Communications Manager.
- Collaborate with Leadership Giving team to identify prospects from segments indicating capacity for higher level giving.
- With Membership Data team, research, profile and segment mid-level donors and prospects.
- In collaboration with Direct Response Fundraising Communications Manager, compose compelling engagement materials, including direct mail, on-air scripts, email and more.
- With Direct Response Fundraising Communications Manager and Member Communications Specialist, refresh and refine stewardship practices for members (welcome, on-boarding, gratitude, advancement and personal tours of Bridges Broadcast Center).
- Work with Giving Coordinator and Member Communications Specialist to track and facilitate gift acknowledgements.
- Follow-up individually with mid-level members and serve as a personal point of contact for selected Members and prospects.
- Coordinate fundraising channels for Mid-Level donors, including on-air, direct mail, telemarketing, email, web and social media.