Colorado Public Radio is seeking an experienced marketing professional for the position of Promotions Coordinator. The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for executing promotions activities, including events, volunteers and other community engagement initiatives in support of Programming and Development. This position also serves as the primary writer for all marketing communications, including social media, email, advertising, collateral, internal and external publications and event materials.
Education & Experience Requirements
- College degree and minimum of 2 years professional experience in marketing promotions and event required.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Experience in developing a broad range of content in various media.
- Significant independent judgment and strategic planning abilities required.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible, team-oriented work style; able to work well with a wide variety of individuals.
- Highly PC literate with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software products.
Colorado Public Radio’s statewide network reaches about 408,000 (Source Nielsen Audio 2013) listeners each week. Be part of a dynamic marketing department and join a growing organization of talented people dedicated to providing the highest standards in news and music.
Please send a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and samples of work (social media successes, brochures, newsletters, ads etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Promotions Coordinator in the subject line.
Only candidates that submit complete applications will be considered for employment with CPR.
Competitive benefits. No phone calls or drop ins please. Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity.