Colorado Public Radio is seeking a full time RF Engineer to join its Engineering team.
The RF Engineer will assist the engineering department in keeping the CPR statewide broadcast network in good shape. Support functions including remote monitoring and troubleshooting to ensuring all network systems are as reliable and technically effective as possible. Work with the VP Engineering, Director of RF Engineering and Broadcast Network Engineer to maintain all broadcast production and distribution systems.
- Maintain, design and install broadcast equipment.
- Maintain, design and install broadcast transmission systems and sites.
- Maintain, design and install monitoring and remote control systems.
- Ensure all necessary and appropriate technical studies and FCC permits are obtained for current sites and that any future projects are in full compliance.
- Keep current with the state of the art for broadcast related software, RF, production and distribution systems and equipment.