Colorado Public Radio has a rare opportunity for a seasoned media sales account executive to join its Development team as a Senior Underwriting Associate. The Senior Underwriting Associate will serve as a media sales professional representing Colorado Public Radio in Denver and on the Front Range of Colorado with responsibility for generating operating income through the sale of underwriting (advertising) – both on-air and digital – in support of individual and department revenue goals.
- Meet sales goal requirements while adhering to CPR guidelines and standards
- Schedule time each week for prospecting to meet monthly and annual goals
- Maintain and build relationships with new and existing accounts
- Qualify account needs, and demonstrate and sell the value of underwriting
- Support philanthropic giving as a collaborative partner with CPR’s Major Donor Department
- Work collaboratively with underwriting sales team, traffic and the entire CPR organization