Colorado Public Radio is seeking a Senior Underwriting Associate for a great, new opportunity on our Development team. This position will serve as a media sales professional representing Colorado Public Radio with the primary responsibility of generating operating income through the sale of on-air and digital underwriting to local and national clients and includes working in partnership with the national public media rep firm, National Public Media (NPM). Additionally, this position will help to cultivate philanthropic giving as a collaborative partner with the Major Donor Department and will also work closely with CPR Marketing on all underwriting-related marketing projects.
Senior Local and National Underwriting Associate
Education & Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate embraces the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio and possesses the following:
- College degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage.
- Ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail and follow through.
- Skilled at writing a clear and compelling proposal, letter and e-mail.
- Proficient at Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to represent CPR cultural, programming and management standards.
- Proven success with direct sales experience.
- Sales management experience a plus.
See the complete job description for more details.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com with Senior Local and National Underwriting Associate in the subject line. Competitive salary and benefits. No phone calls or drop-ins please. Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity.