Colorado Public Radio has a great opportunity for an experienced administrative assistant to join its Underwriting sales team as an Underwriting (media sales) and Traffic Administrator. The Underwriting and Traffic Administrator is an integral part of the team responsible for digital traffic, systems management, report generation, Salesforce operation and support, research and email marketing.
- Assist the team with all Salesforce.com operation/I.T. needs. Create distribution lists for underwriting marketing and communications. Assign and track new leads received from phone and website inquiries to Underwriting Associates.
- Serve as website editor for all underwriting pages on cpr.org.
- Provide customized billing support.
- Coordinate schedules for CO Corporate Partner (CCP) acknowledgments and web features.
- Create and maintain content for Underwriting Intranet page, in partnership with Underwriting management.
- Schedule all digital underwriting campaigns, including but not limited to on-line banner ads, web listings (standard and enhanced) and pre-rolls.
- Prepare monthly impression delivery reports for all digital clients.
- Upload and track all artwork, text and graphics.
- Acquire an ongoing depth of knowledge and understanding of relevant systems, including Marketron traffic, Marketron Insight, DFP, Emma and salesforce.com.