Colorado Public Radio's Public Insight Network relies on you.
Your work, education and life experience, even your hobbies, give you knowledge and insight. As part of our Public Insight Network, your personal experience can inform the reporting that you hear on Colorado Public Radio.
There are two ways to join the network.
- Use our online sign-up form to share your expertise: Sign Up to the Public Insight Network
- Or, share what you know about Colorado Public Radio news stories:
- 50 Years After the March on Washington: What's Your 'Dream'?
- Affirmative Action: How Are You Affected?
- Are You Prepared for Wildfires?
- The Immigration Debate: Your Connection
- Civil Unions and You
- Losing Ground: Race & Social Progress in Colorado
- Gun Violence, Gun Laws and You
- Questions About Recreational Marijuana (Amendment 64)?
- Words That Speak to Me
- Putting Veterans to Work
- Your Life as a Colorado Business Owner
- State Integrity: What's Your Experience with Government?
- Marijuana Dispensaries Near Schools: How Are You Affected?
What you can expect by joining the Public Insight Network.
- Up to one e-mail a month from Colorado Public Radio News asking for your insight on issues we plan to cover. You can respond, or not.
- An occasional call or e-mail to get more information, if we follow a lead you provide.
- Confidentiality: Nothing you share with us is used without your permission on-air or online; Public Insight Network members must give permission in order for Colorado Public Radio to use the information.
- An open line for you to tell us what's important to you, your family and your community.
- The information you provide is securely stored.
- You may be asked to help with national stories through American Public Media. Your participation will inform well-known programs such as Marketplace, Marketplace Money, Weekend America, and American RadioWorks.
- No spam, marketing calls, or requests for money. Ever.
- You can quit the Network any time you want.
- You must be at least 13 years old to join.