Some of the new technology at people's homes now seems right out of "The Jetsons." Denver Startup Week explains what domestic convenience will look like in the future. Then, new research into exactly how much oil and gas companies are responsible for rising sea levels. And, floodwaters, like those in Colorado four years ago, are connected to the spread of antibiotic resistant bacteria. Also, scientists may have figured out a way to get around around zero gravity. Then, Curious Theater's 20th season begins with a play tackling racism.
- Are Today's Homes As Smart As 'The Jetsons' Predicted?
- Who Foots The Bill For Climate Change? Colorado Researcher Breaks It Down
- Floodwaters Are Filled With Lots Of Stuff That Could Make You More Resistant To Antibiotics
- Astronauts' Gym Of The Future Could Be An Alpine Slide In Space
- Curious Theatre Assumes The Mantle Of ‘Social Justice’ In Its 20th Season