All Health Stories
- Dozens of green tea drinks and pills for sale claim to help you burn more fat. But there's scant evidence that green tea, or any other food or drink product, can have a lasting impact on metabolism.Read More
Some Republican state lawmakers want to make it more difficult for Planned Parenthood to receive Medicaid reimbursements.
More than 80,000 Coloradans are facing the unexpected task of signing up with a new health care insurer.
A doctor says students need to understand how medical professionals acted during the Holocaust to guard against repeating history.
Here are 10 things to know about health insurance in 2016.
- An expert panel's conclusion that hot dogs and yes, even turkey bacon are carcinogenic had many of you wanting more details. Which cancers? How much is safe to eat? We tackle your questions.Read More
The World Health Organization's decision puts bacon, hot dogs and sausages in the same category of cancer risk as tobacco smoking. And beef, pork, veal and lamb are "probably carcinogenic," WHO says.
- In 1893, a German scientist made a striking discovery: Cells from a fetus hide out in a mother's body after birth. Scientists say these cells alter the risk of breast cancer and autoimmune diseases.Read More
- A lot of people think doctors are being way too absolutist about moderate drinking in pregnancy. But the doctors say since there's no way to know what's safe, it's not worth the risk.Read More
- Leading physicians' groups don't agree about when and how often women with an average risk for breast cancer should get a screening mammogram. But your history can help guide you and your doctor.Read More
- The chain says it will shift to buying only meat from animals that weren't fed antibiotics. It's set to serve antibiotic-free poultry by the end of next year, but beef and pork may take until 2025.Read More
The co-op says it's identified an investor who is prepared to put in $40 million or more into the company.
The state’s Division of Insurance essentially pulled the plug on the cooperative insurer on Friday.