WIN A $5,000 TRIP FOR 2 TO WASHINGTON, D.C.!
(includes $1,000 in spending money)
• 5 days / 4 nights
• Round-trip air from Denver
• Four-nights at a luxury Washington, D.C. hotel
• 2 tickets to a performance at The Kennedy Center
• Tours of Arlington Cemetery and Mount Vernon
• One-day double-decker bus pass
• Photo credits: Florian Hirzinger, Zach Rudisin, Raul654, DC Tours
ENJOY DC IN STYLE!
• Luxury accommodations await you in downtown’s fashionable West End
• You’ll be minutes away from many of the city’s finest restaurants
• The White House, the Capitol, and Historic Georgetown are all close by
• Visit neighboring museums, monuments, and the Kennedy Center
• Nearby metro stations, making it easy to get anywhere within the city
TAKE A TOUR OF WASHINGTON, D.C.!
• Arlington Cemetery / Taste of DC Tour (4-hours)
• Stop at the White House and the US Capitol
• See the World War II Memorial and Washington Monument
• Experience the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Jefferson Memorial
• Witness the eternal flame that lights up the Kennedy Gravesite
• View the Iwo Jima Memorial and Air Force Memorial
• Additional sights include: Fort Washington, Japanese/American Memorial, Bell Tower/the statue of Robert Taft, Mellon Fountain, East and West Wing of the National Gallery of Art, the National Archives, Jefferson Memorial, the Air and Space Museum, and the sixth largest River in the United States – the Potomac River
TOUR MOUNT VERNON and OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA!
• Mount Vernon and Old Town Alexandria Tour (4-hours)
• Visit the State of Virginia and the Home of George Washington
• See George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens
• Take in the quaint seaport town of Old Town Alexandria, Fort Washington, The Pentagon, and Crystal City, VA.
RIDE A DOUBLE-DECKER OPEN-TOP, SIGHTSEEING BUS!
• 24-hour hop-on hop-off pass with three route options:
• The Grand Tour (Red Loop) is the perfect introduction to the city and takes in all the places that are synonymous with the nation's capital: The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Ford's Theatre.
• The National Cathedral & Georgetown Tour (The Yellow Loop) also travels through the City's historic center before heading out to discover the old world charm of Georgetown and the Washington National Cathedral.
• The Arlington & Pentagon Tour (The Blue Loop) takes you to the Holocaust Museum and across the Potomac River to the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetery.
• If you decide to disembark, another bus will be along in 20-30 minutes.
THE FINE PRINT
• Winner must book their flight 21-days in advance
• Holiday blackout dates, including and especially July 4, will not be valid
• This trip is valid for a year
• There is a $340 cap ($170 per ticket) on the price of the Kennedy Center tickets, subject to the total package cost: prices vary depending on the show. Winner can choose to upgrade the tickets at their own expense.