A growing number of members are choosing the most cost efficient and convenient way to support Colorado Public Radio. They become Evergreen Partners by making a monthly gift to CPR via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Monthly transactions take place on or shortly after the 22nd of each month.
Evergreen Partners recognize that ongoing, sustainable support helps keep CPR strong. And in return, CPR makes it easy to be an Evergreen Partner. We do all the work!
There are many reasons that more members are becoming Evergreen Partners:
- Convenience. Your support comes directly from your checking or savings account with no expiration dates or risk of compromised information to worry about, unlike credit and debit cards.
- Easier on your budget. Giving a set amount each month is much easier than a lump sum contribution.
- You help provide a steady stream of funding for Colorado Public Radio.
- You are helping to make sure that your community has the valuable resource of Colorado Public Radio.
- It's an environmentally friendly way to give with less paper and less renewal mail!
- More dollars go into programming. Processing fees are three times higher for credit and debit cards.
- You may change or cancel your Evergreen Partnership at any time at 303-871-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After one year, a tree will be planted in your honor, through the Colorado Tree Coalition!
- Thank you gifts are mailed following your first month's gift, rather than after your commitment is fulfilled.
All the above benefits are in addition to any of our regular thank you gifts at various levels of support.