Support Colorado Public Radio as an Evergreen Partner by making on-going monthly contributions from a checking or savings account via electronic funds transfer (EFT). Monthly contributions take place around the 22nd of each month.
Sustaining membership from Evergreen Partners helps strengthen and sustain in-depth news and music discovery on CPR.
Some reasons to consider joining as a CPR Evergreen Partner:
- Convenience. Your support comes directly from your bank account with no expiration dates or compromised information to worry about, unlike credit and debit cards
- Easier on your budget. Contributing a set amount each month is less than a lump sum contribution
- Your monthly gifts help provide a steady stream of funding for programming on Colorado Public Radio
- You establish that you value CPR as an important community resource for Colorado
- It's an environmentally friendly way to give with less paper and less renewal requests
- More dollars go into programming. Processing fees are three times higher for credit and debit cards
- You may change or cancel your Evergreen Partnership at any time at 303-871-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- After one year of monthly contributions, a tree will be planted in your honor, through the Colorado Tree Coalition!
All the above benefits are in addition to any of our regular thank you gifts at various levels of support.