If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- John Quincy Adams
Leadership Partners is Colorado Public Radio's giving program designed to recognize those donors who generously make a gift of $10,000 or more annually to CPR. As a Leadership Partner, you are demonstrating personal responsibility to insure – through your generous support - the advancement of and access to quality news, information and music on Colorado Public Radio both for yourself and for your community.
Your leadership contribution may be designated in several ways:
- To support Operation as an unrestricted gift
- To support CPR's Opportunity Fund that builds capacity through innovation (minimum three year commitment)
- To support CPR News, CPR Classical, CPR's OpenAir, or Technology
As a Leadership Partner, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Personal recognition as a Leadership Partner, on-air, online, and in CPR’s annual report (with your permission)
- Invitations to events in the CPR Performance Studio along with events especially for Leadership Partners
- Unique opportunity to visit with a CPR News, CPR Classical or CPR OpenAir host of your choice
Your support makes a difference. Thank you for including Colorado Public Radio in your philanthropic plans.
Contact Jim East, Sr. VP of Development, at 303-871-9191, ext. 327, or email@example.com
See a complete list of Leadership Partners recognized in the most recent annual report.