If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- John Quincy Adams
Leadership Partners is a Colorado Public Radio program designed to recognize those donors who generously make gifts of $10,000 per year or more to CPR. As a Leadership Partner, you are demonstrating personal responsibility to insure – through your generous support - the continuation of quality news, information and music on Colorado Public Radio both for yourself and for the community in which we live.
Your leadership contribution may be designated in several ways:
- In support of Operating as an unrestricted gift
- In support of the Leadership Opportunity Fund for capacity building through innovation (minimum three year commitment)
- In support of specific projects
As a Leadership Partner, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Personal recognition as a Leadership Partner, on-air, online, and in CPR’s annual report (with your permission)
- Invitations to unique CPR events restricted to Leadership Partners (for example, lunch with Steve Inskeep, intimate performances by national artists in CPR’s Performance Studio, premium complementary tickets to CPR events or CPR sponsored events, etc.
- Annual Leadership Partner recognition luncheon or dinner
Please consider joining your peers with a gift of $10,000 or more in support of a valuable community asset.
Contact Sue Coughlin, Senior Vice President of Development, at 303-871-9191, ext. 310, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Max and Elaine Appel
Jeff Baldwin and Debra Perry
The Barton Family Foundation, a donor advised fund of The Denver Foundation
The Colorado Health Foundation
Bob and Georgi Contiguglia
Gary W. Ferrera and Rebecca Ferrera
Tom and Ginny Fowler, 855 Aviation Trainer LLC
Gates Family Foundation
The Lloyd J. King and Eleanor R. King Foundation
Balan Nair and Joe Joe Chacko-Nair
The Piton Foundation
Singer Family Foundation
Judi and Joe Wagner