Many companies match charitable contributions made by their employees. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Many companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name below. The company match is limited to the portion of the employee's gift that is tax deductible.
Submitting a matching gift request is easy:
1. Make your gift in full to Colorado Public Radio.
2. Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office, or download it using the search option below.
3. Complete the application and submit it online, or if your employer uses paper forms, complete your portion and send to us at:
Mail: Colorado Public Radio
7409 S. Alton Ct.
Centennial, CO 80112
4. Include CPR's Federal Tax ID#: 74-2324052.
5. We will verify your gift and confirm the match with your company. Upon receipt of the matching gift, you will be notified of the completed gift.
Special note to members who contribute monthly:
Matching Gift forms for members paying monthly, including Evergreen Partners, need to be handled differently than a one-time contribution. Due to the prorated amount of your pledge, we cannot confirm the total amount of your pledge until is is paid in full. Many employers will not match unfillled pledges and it would be best to do one of the following:
- Submit your Matching Gift form when the entire pledge amount has been fulfilled.
- Submit two Matching Gift forms; one after six months of giving and a second after the twelfth month of giving.
*Note: Your donation must be a contribution from your personal funds.
Questions about the Employer Matching Gift Program? Please contact CPR at 303-871-9191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.