Affordable Care Act
- Colorado’s health insurance world is seeing more upheaval with a Western Slope non-profit leaving the market.Read more
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans of Grand Junction is being sold to UnitedHealth, the nation's biggest health insurer.Read more
Hispanics saw the biggest gains in health coverage under Obamacare. Despite that, big disparities and rising costs are a cause for concern.
- UnitedHealthcare and Humana cited heavy losses from joining Connect For Health Colorado.Read more
- Colorado’s uninsured rate for adults between the ages of 18 and 64 fell almost five percentage points to 8.4 percent in the first nine months of 2015.Read more
- Frustrated Roaring Fork Valley residents told state officials Thursday they have few insurance options and are dealing with soaring costs.Read more
- A survey finds small businesses are struggling with costs, and shifting costs to employees.Read more
Here are 10 things to know about health insurance in 2016.
The Colorado HealthOP is one of roughly 20 nationally that opened after Obamacare started, designed to shake up the health insurance marketplace.