Hart's show "The Older We Get..." features a dozen porcelain sculptures and is up at the Manitou Arts Center through Feb. 12.
Attending symphony concerts has a positive impact on people with memory loss, according to research by Colorado State University.
- The planning group made recommendations on everything from preventing fraud and abuse to ensuring a workforce to care for aging Coloradans and bolstering retirement savings.Read more
A recent national study found 40 percent of caregivers said a client of theirs was the victim of financial abuse more than once -- a sharp rise from just two years earlier.
Detective Traci Cravitz of the Boulder Police Department's financial crime unit talks about the monetary exploitation of Colorado's elders.
- Researchers at the University of Colorado found older drivers with a history of falling are 40 percent more likely to be involved in crashes than their peers.Read more
Older white men take their own lives more frequently than any other demographic group. But why?
- The number of elderly male inmates in U.S. prisons has gotten 15 times bigger than what was in the early 1980s.Read more
- Limited editions pieces by light and sound artist Dorothy Tanner on display through Dec. 30.Read More
- The study aims to zero in on two things: the intensity of the exercise and whether improvements in brain function improve quality of life.Read more