Aurora Theater Shooting
- Jurors concluded that Cinemark, the nation's third-largest movie theater chain, couldn't have prevented James Holmes' meticulously planned attack.Read more
- Several survivor said they were upset after prison officials quietly transferred James Holmes to an out-of-state prison.Read more
- Jurors are being asked to determine whether Cinemark should have foreseen the possibility for violence during a packed midnight movie premiere in July 2012.Read more
Jurors will be asked determine if the theater should have foreseen the possibility of an attack.
- An inmate pushed his way through an open door and hit Homes in the head during an October incident.Read more
Tom Sullivan of Centennial fought back tears when he talked about how his son Alex is still with him in spirit as he prepares for the race.
- The amended bill would have allowed juries to reach a death sentence decision, even with one holdout.Read more
- But officials have not said where or why the inmate was moved.Read more
Addie Finch wanted privacy, but found none, after a gunman opened fire at her suburban Denver high school in 2013.
Nearly 200 listeners responded through our Public Insight Network about what they want from news coverage of these events. Here's what some of you said.