It's been 10 months since word surfaced that Colorado prison officials moved convicted murderer James Holmes out of state. Victims' families demand to know where he's located.
Aurora Theater Shooting
- A donation of more than $100,000 from Aurora’s Colorado Community Church pushed the fundraising over the top.Read more
A Colorado psychologist says society has to adapt to a "new normal" in recent years.
- The victims lost a civil lawsuit against the theater, alleging lax security the night of the shooting.Read more
- Jurors concluded that Cinemark, the nation's third-largest movie theater chain, couldn't have prevented James Holmes' meticulously planned attack.Read more
- Several survivor said they were upset after prison officials quietly transferred James Holmes to an out-of-state prison.Read more
- Jurors are being asked to determine whether Cinemark should have foreseen the possibility for violence during a packed midnight movie premiere in July 2012.Read more
Jurors will be asked determine if the theater should have foreseen the possibility of an attack.
- An inmate pushed his way through an open door and hit Homes in the head during an October incident.Read more
Tom Sullivan of Centennial fought back tears when he talked about how his son Alex is still with him in spirit as he prepares for the race.