Wild Earth Guardians alleges the the state's plan violates the Colorado constitution.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife reminds that bears are naturally scared of people, but sometimes they need to be reminded why.
- A bed and breakfast owner armed with just a length of rope helped save a black bear.Read more
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife said Thursday about 60 percent of the bears with tracking collars have left their dens.Read more
- The plan could prevent conflicts between bears and humans, which have increased in recent years.Read more
- Wildlife officials say two sows with twin cubs each have been foraging in the canyon along with other bears.Read more
- Code enforcement officers will start work earlier in the morning to catch those neglecting their trash before garbage crews arrive.Read more