- The company, which is partly based in Denver, is down about 9 percent compared to the same quarter last year.Read more
The way Colorado law currently works, liquor licenses are limited to one per company. Supermarket chains can each get a single license, which they can use at one location.
- A coalition of grocery stores is looking to let Colorado voters decide if they want to allow full-strength beer and wine sales at supermarkets.Read more
The founder and head of New Belgium Brewing Kim Jordan helped start the craft brewery trend back in the early 1990's.
Beer is no stranger to campuses, but foamy beverages tend to aid recreation, not education.
- A grand opening is set for 4 p.m. Saturday.Read more
- One of the distributors, Loveland-based American Eagle, says they want to keep moving some of their local brands after the ownership change. But the breweries aren't so sure.Read more
Production of craft beer is up 16 percent from the same time last year, according to the Boulder-based Brewers Association.
- New Belgium Brewing is one of the business looking to exit the Colowyo coal debate.Read more