Beer is no stranger to campuses, but foamy beverages tend to aid recreation, not education.
- A grand opening is set for 4 p.m. Saturday.Read more
- One of the distributors, Loveland-based American Eagle, says they want to keep moving some of their local brands after the ownership change. But the breweries aren't so sure.Read more
Production of craft beer is up 16 percent from the same time last year, according to the Boulder-based Brewers Association.
- New Belgium Brewing is one of the business looking to exit the Colowyo coal debate.Read more
- Angry business owners in Craig, Colo. are pulling select craft brewing brands that support organizations fighting local coal mining.Read more
- No paperwork for the ballot question has been filed yet. But Colorado Consumers for Choice is drumming up support through Facebook and an online petition.Read more
- The Fort Collins brewery says the legal battle is not settled though.Read more