Department spokesman Sam Cole says it is part of an effort to reach Colorado residents with cultural and linguistic safety messages.Read more
- The work is predicted to be completed in September.Read more
- The package would replace existing voter-approved bonds that are set to mature next year.Read more
- That's an 11.7 percent increase compared to 2014, and a 20 percent increase compared to 2013, CDOT says.Read more
Officials say the new configurations at some highway exits will result in faster commutes and less-severe accidents.
- But expect delays of an hour or more as cleanup continues after last week's big rock fall.Read more
- That's an increase from last year, when CDOT made 234 arrests.Read more