- CDOT suspended wildlife zones for a year while officials considered their efficacy.Read more
- CDOT's route between Glenwood Springs and Denver will operate seven days a week beginning Nov. 21.Read more
- At the maximum suggested toll rate, drivers would pay $2.31 a mile to travel in the express lane, which would put the cost at a higher rate than any other toll road in the country.Read more
- A new state audit says the Colorado Department of Transportation needs to improve how its spending some money to help fix roads and bridges.Read more
- The blimp, which will be tethered to the ground, will be flown up to 400 feet above I-25 near Interstate 76 and U.S. Highway 36.Read more
Proponents say the bill could help the state meet its transportation priorities.
More than 3.7 million Coloradans cross over structurally deficient bridges every day. Many of those bridges are in Denver.