- Those who qualify to be part of the program receive 50 percent of their power from solar.Read more
- The study says human-caused global warming contributed an additional 16,000 square miles of burned forests from 1984 to 2015.Read more
- The Colorado River basin has been in the midst of a historic drought for the past 16 years.Read more
The findings are from the CU Boulder-based Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science and NOAA.
- Water from the Poudre, Colorado and Big Thompson rivers get meltwater from dozens of glaciers.Read more
What the experts are discovering about climate change at Rocky Mountain, Black Canyon, Mesa Verde and Sand Dunes national parks.
The structural integrity of Spruce Tree House, one of the Southwest’s most popular archeological attractions, is a particular worry.
The increased heat produces more ground-level ozone, forming when when emissions from cars or power plants are heated in the sun.
Pine bark beetles and the impact of earlier snowpack melts are among areas being researched at Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Researchers from CSU and the USGS found the ptarmigans' resiliency "rather surprising."Read more