Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- The work is predicted to be completed in September.Read more
- The package would replace existing voter-approved bonds that are set to mature next year.Read more
- That's an 11.7 percent increase compared to 2014, and a 20 percent increase compared to 2013, CDOT says.Read more
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Talks Train and City, Flobots Bring Community Voices To Album, Debut Novel 'Fat Girl,' On Women's Weight, Sassy Highway Signs
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock realizes a dream with launch of the airport train but faces issues including community-police relations and homelessness. Plus, hip hop group the Flobots includes community voices in its new album "NOENEMIES." And, Mona Awad's debut novel "13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl," explores women's weight issues. Then, citizens write sassy signs to discourage distracted driving.
- Dozens of local law enforcement agencies joined the State Patrol in citing drivers and passengers for violating Colorado’s seat belt law.Read more
- "We see some higher fatalities rates in some of these rural counties in Colorado," explained Colorado Department of Transportation spokesman Sam Cole.Read more