Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- CDOT suspended wildlife zones for a year while officials considered their efficacy.Read more
- CDOT's route between Glenwood Springs and Denver will operate seven days a week beginning Nov. 21.Read more
- At the maximum suggested toll rate, drivers would pay $2.31 a mile to travel in the express lane, which would put the cost at a higher rate than any other toll road in the country.Read more
- A new state audit says the Colorado Department of Transportation needs to improve how its spending some money to help fix roads and bridges.Read more
CDOT's executive director says that he hates paying tolls, but with no other revenue increases coming, new capacity "has to be priced."
- The blimp, which will be tethered to the ground, will be flown up to 400 feet above I-25 near Interstate 76 and U.S. Highway 36.Read more