- The researchers point out that warmer-than-average spring temperatures have been increasing since the 1980s.Read more
- A new critique says four multimillion-dollar conservation programs do valuable work but would have more impact if they treated the entire river as a single system.Read more
- But experts say it's too early to predict how deep the snow will get or how much of it will turn into water.Read more
- The Water Authority for Albuquerque and Bernalillo on Thursday began pumping water for the first time from its Bear Canyon Recharge Project.Read more
- Scholars say the federal government needs to ensure it is prepared for all water flow scenarios for the next 50 years.Read more
- Denver wants to divert more water from the upper Colorado River Basin.Read more
The report says millions of people’s drinking water is at risk over the next few decades if demand continues to outpace the Colorado River’s water supply.