Wednesday's 6-3 vote is a change for the Colorado Springs Utilities Board, which has long defended the coal plant.Read more
- Chief Master Sgt. William Galvan wants to build a village on the plains east of the city to house dozens of veterans who are working to get back on their feet.Read more
- Her mother says her daughter Jill Kruse punched the shark and as it released her, she cut her hand.Read more
- A recent report rated 60 percent of the roads in Colorado Springs in poor conditionRead more
Tuesday's vote wasn't your typical sleepy off-year election. Here's how it shook out.
- Andrew Alan Myers, 35, was a decorated military veteran with two young sons.Read more
- The ACLU found that city police were citing people who only held up signs asking for money.Read more