- The crime scene covers several major downtown streets. Those streets were shut down while investigators tried to figure out what happened.Read more
This Election Day may come in an "off" year, but there's still plenty of reasons to turn in your ballot by Tuesday.
Sixty percent of the city's roads are in poor condition, says a Gazette reporter.
- The two-stage expansion will include adding beds to an existing emergency shelter, doubling the capacity of a kitchen and building a new day center.Read more
- Marijuana business owners decried the council's action. "This will shut us down," Bryon Tuck told the newspaper.Read more
- The detective is accused of tampering with evidence in a kidnapping case and lying about having a sexual relationship with the victim is no longer on the job.Read more
- City attorney Wynetta Massey said in a letter to the civil rights group that some actions have been dismissed as officials continue reviewing cases, reports the Gazette.Read more
- Residents have spoken against the sit-lie measure, saying it criminalizes homelessness without giving people the shelter they need.Read more
- One-third of the cases that the ACLU is looking at involve "passive solicitation," which isn't illegal.Read more