Tuesday's vote wasn't your typical sleepy off-year election. Here's how it shook out.
- Andrew Alan Myers, 35, was a decorated military veteran with two young sons.Read more
- The ACLU found that city police were citing people who only held up signs asking for money.Read more
- The crime scene covers several major downtown streets. Those streets were shut down while investigators tried to figure out what happened.Read more
This Election Day may come in an "off" year, but there's still plenty of reasons to turn in your ballot by Tuesday.
Sixty percent of the city's roads are in poor condition, says a Gazette reporter.
- The two-stage expansion will include adding beds to an existing emergency shelter, doubling the capacity of a kitchen and building a new day center.Read more
- Marijuana business owners decried the council's action. "This will shut us down," Bryon Tuck told the newspaper.Read more