Roughly half of uninsured Coloradans got insurance through Obamacare, but President-elect Donald Trump says one of his first actions will be a repeal. For now, the key word is uncertainty.
Connect for Health Colorado
Open enrollment to sign up for health insurance for 2017 starts Tuesday and Coloradans can expect sharp price increases for 2017.
- UnitedHealthcare and Humana cited heavy losses from joining Connect For Health Colorado.Read more
- Spokesman Luke Clarke says the discussion was sparked by state lawmakers who are concerned about the exchange’s sustainability as federal grant money winds down.Read more
- The exchange, Connect for Health, made that move to help deal with a heavy volume of customers. Inclement weather leading up to the deadline played a role in the decision too.Read more
- Frustrated Roaring Fork Valley residents told state officials Thursday they have few insurance options and are dealing with soaring costs.Read more
Here are 10 things to know about health insurance in 2016.
- Tax credits to buy plans on Colorado's insurance exchange are tied to rising health insurance rates, so those tax credits for consumers also going up.Read more