Connect for Health Colorado
- Spokesman Luke Clarke says the discussion was sparked by state lawmakers who are concerned about the exchange’s sustainability as federal grant money winds down.Read more
- The exchange, Connect for Health, made that move to help deal with a heavy volume of customers. Inclement weather leading up to the deadline played a role in the decision too.Read more
- Frustrated Roaring Fork Valley residents told state officials Thursday they have few insurance options and are dealing with soaring costs.Read more
Here are 10 things to know about health insurance in 2016.
- Tax credits to buy plans on Colorado's insurance exchange are tied to rising health insurance rates, so those tax credits for consumers also going up.Read more
- Patterson has been serving as interim CEO since Map. Next, a legislative oversight committee must okay that choice.Read more
The Colorado HealthOP is one of roughly 20 nationally that opened after Obamacare started, designed to shake up the health insurance marketplace.
Colorado's health exchange is waiting for news from the U.S. Supreme Court, but it also faces the challenge of fiscal sustainability.