Thefts of motor vehicles in Colorado rose by 30% in 2015 and so far in Denver, 2016 is on track to be the same or worse.
Those mass shootings include five in Colorado: two in Colorado dating back to 1993.
- Officials say investigators have interviewed 1,000 people and eliminated 12 of them as persons of interest in the six shootings, two of which were fatal.Read more
- Prosecutors say they bought water from the city of Boulder at agricultural rates, about $30 an acre-foot, and sold it to an oilfield services company for about $2,700 an acre-foot.Read more
- A colleague saw a syringe and needle in her bag on her last shift before the test.Read more
- The lawsuit accuses guards of injuring Walter while trying to restrain him as he suffered withdrawal from a psychotropic medication.Read more
- An event promoter has asked a motorcycle club made up largely of law enforcement to stay away from future biker events.Read more