- Among the suspects is David Joseph Hocker who worked as a substitute teacher at Warren Village in Denver.Read more
- Marshall died in November 2015 after being restrained by Denver sheriff's deputies in jail.Read more
- Police are still investigating a motive and don't know whether the chief and the woman knew each other.Read more
- Prosecutors say that Brooke Higgins wrote in a journal that she wished she could have been part of the 1999 Columbine High School attack.Read more
Police in the state's largest city admit many families of homicide victims may never get justice.
- Marshall died in custody after being restrained by deputies during a "psychotic episode."Read more
- The man's efforts to appeal were unsuccessful, in part because Denver police destroyed DNA evidence from the attack despite a judge's order to preserve it.Read more
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation distributes cards with the faces and stories of victims like Tommy Kinslow, who was murdered in Colorado Springs.