- 20 abandoned bikes have been found around Glenwood Springs in the last month. That's even more than the number reported stolen.Read more
- Rather continue construction of its four planned "right-sized" lanes, the city will wait for results from the first widened bike lane.Read more
- Van Garderen tells Velo News he needs to prove himself on a "bigger scale" after dropping out of the Tour de France with an illness last week.Read more
The Denver Moves plan has only received $2.8 million of the funding it needs to become reality, Auditor Dennis Gallagher said.
Construction is expected to last two weeks as the city moves ahead with a pilot program to widen bike lanes on some busy streets.
- Motorists are having trouble figuring a new traffic configuration out in downtown Pueblo.Read more
- Boulder's transportation board is considering a pilot project Monday night that would add wider bike lanes to four city streets, leaving less room for cars.Read more
- Overall, planners expect that the impact on travel times will be small, even in the future.Read more
Are cyclists just red-light running traffic cloggers? Are motorists merely road-raging maniacs? Can't we all get along?
Pro cyclist and Coloradan Mara Abbott can't wait to compete this summer.