- The "right-sized" lanes are being removed because people complained about slower commutes.Read more
- Councilwoman Mary Young says the public vitriol as a result of the right-sizing was so severe, that insults were so harsh, it was hard to sleep at night.Read more
- Bike Denver says the event will kick off the public input process for a possible permanent bike corridor along Broadway.Read more
When Jamey Mossengren hit the trail, he decided to leave the bear repellent behind. It was too heavy. Six minutes later, he encountered three bears.
- 20 abandoned bikes have been found around Glenwood Springs in the last month. That's even more than the number reported stolen.Read more
- Rather continue construction of its four planned "right-sized" lanes, the city will wait for results from the first widened bike lane.Read more
- Van Garderen tells Velo News he needs to prove himself on a "bigger scale" after dropping out of the Tour de France with an illness last week.Read more
The Denver Moves plan has only received $2.8 million of the funding it needs to become reality, Auditor Dennis Gallagher said.
Construction is expected to last two weeks as the city moves ahead with a pilot program to widen bike lanes on some busy streets.