- Rather continue construction of its four planned "right-sized" lanes, the city will wait for results from the first widened bike lane.Read more
- Van Garderen tells Velo News he needs to prove himself on a "bigger scale" after dropping out of the Tour de France with an illness last week.Read more
The Denver Moves plan has only received $2.8 million of the funding it needs to become reality, Auditor Dennis Gallagher said.
Construction is expected to last two weeks as the city moves ahead with a pilot program to widen bike lanes on some busy streets.
- Motorists are having trouble figuring a new traffic configuration out in downtown Pueblo.Read more
- Boulder's transportation board is considering a pilot project Monday night that would add wider bike lanes to four city streets, leaving less room for cars.Read more
- Overall, planners expect that the impact on travel times will be small, even in the future.Read more
Are cyclists just red-light running traffic cloggers? Are motorists merely road-raging maniacs? Can't we all get along?
Pro cyclist and Coloradan Mara Abbott can't wait to compete this summer.
Peggy Brown, who's 72 years old, turned in front of triathlete Jeff Wicks in June 2014. He may never fully recover.