A lack of clarity has led to speculation that masses of people experiencing homelessness have moved to Denver solely to get stoned.
Denver City Council
Denver's city council said yes Monday night to a three-day music festival at Overland Golf course that is expected to bring the city $2 million in revenue.
There is a need for affordable housing in Denver. But how much, and how is the city planning to pay for it?
- City officials say the proposal would fund the building or preservation of 6,000 affordable housing units over a decade.Read more
- The first-of-its-kind measure is aimed at building or preserving 6,000 affordable housing units over a decade.Read more
- It’s a combination of property tax hikes and fees on new developments.Read more
- A proposal up for a final vote would legally recognize the popular alternative to hotels -- and would effectively ban many of them.Read more
With the City Council poised to take up proposed rules that would ban most vacation rentals here, the industry is making a last-minute stand.
- The City Council on Monday gave initial approval to an ordinance that caps the number of grows and stores.Read more