- Members of the Denver Police Protective Association said Wednesday that they don't oppose the cameras but want to be included in decisions about how they should be used.Read more
- Kylear Antonio Williams was wounded in the Aug. 22 shooting after police say he flashed a gun at them.Read more
- Denver Department of Public Safety spokeswoman Daelene Mix says it will appeal Tomsick's decision.Read more
The contract for 800 cameras has gone through early City Council reviews but has not been introduced to the full council for approval.
Isaac Brown, Denver's first African American police officer, is just one of many individuals on display at the Blair-Caldwell African American research library.
- After reviewing the January shooting, the Denver District attorney concluded "this was a defensive shooting by both officers."Read more
- The Washington Post says almost 400 people have died in confrontations with police so far this year across the country.Read more
The two videos feature the family of Marcus Mason, who was gunned down in 2007. His murder remains unsolved.