- Marshall died in custody after being restrained by deputies during a "psychotic episode."Read more
- The man's efforts to appeal were unsuccessful, in part because Denver police destroyed DNA evidence from the attack despite a judge's order to preserve it.Read more
- "We don’t want people to be outside in the extreme temperatures like this," a spokeswoman said.Read more
Prosecutors won't charge Canon City High students who shared sexually explicit photos, and we speak with that district's superintendent about how the school moves forward. Then, Philip Pleasants, an actor who has played Ebenezer Scrooge for nearly 40 Christmases, will take the stage in that role for the last time this year. And, only the clock tower remains, but the Daniels and Fisher Department Store on 16th Street in Denver used to be the place to be. We speak with the author of a new book on the landmark.
- "Please leave something on this altar in homage to those near and far who have been cut down in acts of violence and oppression," reads a manifesto posted on the fence.Read more
- "It’s about turning it into information and using it in a consumable way," said Denver's Chief Performance Officer David Edinger.Read more
- The Coloradoan points out that an Amtrak route between the two cities would be much cheaper than a new high-speed commuter rail line.Read more
- Even with this recent spike in construction, housing starts for the whole year are still half their pre-recession level.Read more