- Police say the damage was done either late Sunday or early Monday.Read more
"So many city employees touch the general population and could play a role in spotting issues," said Don Mares, executive director of Denver’s Department of Human Services.
- Swedish Medical Center is asking about 2,900 people to be tested for hepatitis B and C and HIV because a former surgical technician may have stolen pain medication.Read more
- A Colorado Department of Corrections officer opened fire during the melee, but police haven't said whether he fired the fatal shot and have reported no arrests.Read more
The cities don't get a big check for winning -- instead they get "technical assistance" to develop food systems in their cities.
- The unofficial records kept among river rafters started with Maj. John Wesley Powell, who rowed the river in 29 days in 1869.Read more
- Marshall died in November 2015 after being restrained by Denver sheriff's deputies in jail.Read more