- Thursday's court hearing in Denver is the latest in a long running legal battle over the vouchers.Read more
Ponderosa High School Student Grace Davis ignites a storm over the way she says she was treated by leaders of the Douglas County school board.
The answer comes down to who has access to the guns. Many sworn police officers who provide school security already do. In Douglas County, non-sworn security officers soon will.
- The Douglas County school board asks for an investigation after the student recorded a confrontation with the board president and vice president.Read more
- The eight members of the armed patrol division who could access the weapons are a small part of the district’s security team.Read more
- The lawsuit seeks to frame the case as a federal civil rights action.Read more
- This version does not provide vouchers for tuition at religious schools, like an earlier proposal.Read more
- On Thursday, about 100 students walked out of class. Students have also gathered more than 1,600 signatures to get answers about the high turnover rate.Read more
- Authorities on Tuesday didn't reveal details of the threat but did say the charges against the two 16-year-olds could include conspiracy to commit murder.Read more