- A special avalanche advisory is in effect until noon Monday for the Front Range Mountains.Read more
- Forecasters say the ongoing storm will linger Sunday as the center moves slowly toward the Colorado-Wyoming border.Read more
- Up to 2 feet of snow was reported between Denver and the Continental Divide on Saturday.Read more
The storm will probably impact people's weekend plans -- the winter storm warning lasts from midnight Friday until 6 a.m. Sunday.
- A winter-like storm may dump about a foot of very wet snow in the Denver area by Sunday. But it's possible the forecast may change Saturday.Read more
- More than 700 flights have been canceled as a major winter storm moved through the Front Range.Read more
- An early morning rockfall had combined with a later earth failure, resulting in the sequence that led to the slide that killed three people.Read more