Mesa County has a burning issue: Too many residents are putting a match to trash, yard refuse and fields. Clean air advocates want to douse this longstanding practice.
From darts to machine guns, humans’ evolving arsenal of weapons is on display in Grand Junction.
- Mark Holmes warned Trump voters not to call in an ad he placed last week for the two-bedroom apartment that's part of his home in Grand Junction.Read more
- United spokesman Jonathan Guerin says the downturn in the oil and energy sector has led to decreased demand for the Houston-Grand Junction flight.Read more
“We were in serious danger of closing," said Bill Ward, who serves on the nonprofit's board.
- The agency served 112,000 meals last year and provides beds to more than 150 people a night.Read more
- Mesa County shut down five Internet cafes in April, but two have since reopened.Read more
- Airport officials say they can now move ahead on issues that had been held up because of the investigation.Read more