In Fort Morgan on the Eastern Plains, the Orlando nightclub shooting seems to have done little to change conversation over gun rights.
- The Colorado Bureau of Investigation recorded 31,900 applications in the first five months of 2016.Read more
The effort by mental health activists and gun sellers provides suicide-prevention information to customers and shop owners.
A new initiative, the Colorado Gun Shop Project, aims to get the suicide prevention message out to gun owners.
The answer comes down to who has access to the guns. Many sworn police officers who provide school security already do. In Douglas County, non-sworn security officers soon will.
- The eight members of the armed patrol division who could access the weapons are a small part of the district’s security team.Read more
- National guidelines encourage ER physicians to ask about firearms and other items that could be lethal implements. But only about half do.Read more
Zupa's guns built with antique typewriter parts will be on display at Denver's Black Book Gallery through April 9.
- It was the second consecutive year a Democrat-led House panel rejected efforts to scale back laws adopted in 2013.Read more
- Three of the five bill would change current rules for carrying a concealed weapon in Colorado.Read more