- The city may change its panhandling law to bring it in line with a court ruling last week.Read more
- City attorney Wynetta Massey said in a letter to the civil rights group that some actions have been dismissed as officials continue reviewing cases, reports the Gazette.Read more
- One-third of the cases that the ACLU is looking at involve "passive solicitation," which isn't illegal.Read more
Rep. Brittany Pettersen says homelessness is on the rise among Colorado kids -- and many of them hope to attend college but need more help to pay for it.
Colorado Springs and El Paso County vow to declare "functional zero" for its homeless veteran population by the end of the year.
Dylan Burr used a 19th-century photography technique to take portraits of about 30 people at St. Francis Center, which aids the needy.
- The policy would not change the city's ban on setting up campsites or tents in natural areas.Read more
- The new laws prohibit aggressive panhandling and ban people from lingering on specific medians.Read more
- The city manager assistant says benches can be moved at the request of merchants to reduce panhandling and for other reasons.Read more