- The agency served 112,000 meals last year and provides beds to more than 150 people a night.Read more
- "We don’t want people to be outside in the extreme temperatures like this," a spokeswoman said.Read more
Activists defied an eviction notice for a tent village on the land Thursday.
- The doors to the Denver Rescue Mission's Lawrence Street Community Center are finally open, more than a month after the $8 million facility was scheduled to open.Read more
- A poll commissioned by the foundation earlier this year found almost half the Metro area residents surveyed had a friend or relative who has been homeless.Read more
- The two-stage expansion will include adding beds to an existing emergency shelter, doubling the capacity of a kitchen and building a new day center.Read more