- Even with this recent spike in construction, housing starts for the whole year are still half their pre-recession level.Read more
- Five council members on the city's business development committee voted in favor of the ordinance.Read more
- The ordinance would limit lawsuits over technical building code violations and would require a majority vote of condo owners to enter into a lawsuit.Read more
- In his resignation, the man said he is unable to fulfill the role of a board member as he previously believed he could.Read more
If you've been frustrated in your search for a new home, these tips may help make your next bid a winning one.
House Speaker Dickey Lee Hullinghorst wants a key change to the Senate bill: preserve the ability of homeowners to sue builders.
In Denver, rents have increased more than 5 percent a year since 2010 — 9.2 percent in 2014.
The bill faces an uncertain future once it moves to the House.
- Loveland has transformed one of its old mill buildings into a 30-unit low-income housing complex that will house artists and their families beginning this May.Read more