- Hickenlooper asked the Supreme Court on Nov. 4 to issue a rule saying Coffman cannot sue the U.S. government without his permission.Read more
- The governor said refugees go through high-levels of security screening and that the vast majority of refugees are children and the elderly.Read more
- Other governors are opposing resettling Syrian refugees after the Paris attacks. But Colorado will keep its doors open, the governor's office said Monday.Read more
- Hickenlooper's ideas to close the shortfall include cutting $20 million from colleges and reducing spending on state building projects.Read more
Lt. Gov. Joe Garcia will take a new job as president of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education.
Gov. John Hickenlooper says he's forced to propose cuts to higher education, among other things, because of the Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- Cynthia Coffman says she has the right to file lawsuits on behalf of the state. The governor is questioning that.Read more
Gov. John Hickenlooper criticized the move, saying Colorado "can achieve the clean air goals set by the EPA," and that the lawsuit "will create uncertainty."
- Hickenlooper said that Colorado stands in solidarity with the country amid escalating violence between Palestine and Israel.Read more