IAmProject offers resources for conservative Christian churches and families to have open conversations with LGBT people about faith and relationships.
While transgender people have seen dramatic social changes in recent years, access to health care remains a concern.
Now that gay marriage is the law of the land nationwide, it's time for a look back at how life has changed for LGBT Denverites over the decades.
- BJ Buchmann made headlines last month when prevented valedictorian Evan Young from giving a graduation speech outing himself as gay.Read more
- Twin Peaks Academy will launch an investigation into its decision to bar valedictorian Evan Young from coming out as gay during a commencement speech.Read more
- Across the United States, there has been a sea change in public opinion on the issue of same-sex marriage. But that's not the whole story — as NPR's David Greene found on a trip to North Dakota.Read More
- The party and its leading 2016 contenders are finding themselves between a rock and hard place because of Indiana's and Arkansas' recently amended laws.Read More
- The culture wars are always percolating beneath the surface in presidential politics. And as is often the case in controversies, the facts have become muddled and conflated.Read More
- "We'll fix this and we'll move forward," Gov. Mike Pence says, adding that he was "taken aback" by criticism of a law that's seen as allowing businesses to refuse service to gays and lesbians.Read More
- The "Sodomite Suppression Act" is unlikely to get a vote, but it's making waves in the Golden State, where all it takes is $200 and a few hundred thousand signatures to get on a ballot.Read More