- Many stores in Oregon are trying to lure customers with extended hours, food giveaways and discounted marijuana.Read more
- The doctor's findings are contained in recently filed court documents in the case of 49-year-old Richard Kirk, who is charged with first-degree murder.Read more
Tourists visiting Denver to try marijuana often have trouble getting the last piece needed before they get high: a legal place to do it.
- O'Malley repeated his pledge to reclassify marijuana under federal drug laws if elected.Read more
- Colorado's marijuana growers were the big winners Wednesday when the state suspended new recreational pot taxes for one day.Read more
- The tax holiday means smokers should save about $20 per mid-grade ounce of marijuana purchased.Read more