- But weed has a ways to go to overtake sales of snacks like Doritos and Cheetos.Read more
- Dr. Torri Metz, a high-risk obstetrician, hopes to provide data-supported answers as marijuana laws change nationwide.Read more
Analysis by an editor at The Economist finds the Mexican drug cartels hurting, but pot use has gone up in Colorado.
- The number of Colorado parolees getting busted for drugs has tripled in the last five years, according to the state Department of Corrections.Read more
"Rolling Papers" documentary captures the first, wild year of legal recreational marijuana through eyes of a Denver Post editor.
- Researchers examined emergency rooms visits before and after recreational marijuana was legalized in 2014.Read more
- Wyoming lawmakers say the state is seeing an increase in marijuana edibles since Colorado legalized recreational weed in 2014.Read more
Last year, taxes on marijuana sales brought in more money than the town sees in overall sales tax and energy impact fees combined. Now, how to spend it?
- Marijuana shops sold $996 million of pot in 2015, an increase of about $300 million from the previous year.Read more